They’ll grab your waist and whisper in your ear but six months later you’ll find yourself drunk texting them that you miss them and they won’t respond.
Posted on Saturday with 350,350 notes
The great thing about music is it did not save your life
It gave you the strength and will power to save your own life
That’s the beauty of music
This is probably the most important thing I have read in the last 3 years of my life, thank you to whoever posted this.
Posted on Saturday with 154,692 notes
Hey, do me a favor and walk up to the next person you see and tell them they’re ugly. Tell them straight out. Point out all their flaws. Make them feel like shit. Go on go do it.
It’s hard, huh? You can’t do it. So why is it so easy to do it to yourself?
Being mean to yourself is just as bad as being mean to someone else.
shit imma have to reblog this again because
Posted on Saturday with 53,873 notes
1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
Posted on Saturday with 127,408 notes
i hope one day you are at peace with yourself. i hope you can take a shower without crying and you can close your eyes without thinking about your funeral. i hope one day you start singing in the shower again and are happy for no reason. i hope you get better, because you really deserve to.
Posted on Saturday with 359,874 notes
Title: pick you up if you fall to pieces
Posted on Sunday with 9,502 notes